terça-feira, 15 de junho de 2010

Kate is working with new producers !

Kate Ryan is working on a new single in Sweden. Kate found a new Swedish top producer after she ended the cooperation with Niclas Kings and Niklas Bergwall. "I cannot tell yet who it is, but it's someone of international repute," she indicates in an interview with Het Nieuwsblad.
"I can only tell it when my new single will be released after the summer," Kate says about her new Swedish top producer. Kate recently broke with Niclas Kings and Niklas Bergwall, the Swedes she had been working with since 2004. "Sweden really is the mecca of pop music, that's why I come here at least ten times a year. All the great artists collaborate with Swedish songwriters and producers. They're really great."

It is therefore possible that we will ever see Kate Ryan Melodifestivalen or in any other national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest again. "Since I took part in the contest, I have regularly been asked by different countries if I wouldn't like to sing for their country," Kate says. "Poland has recently shown interest. I don't rule out anything. I am happy with how I did it in 2006. I don't regret it at all."


Source: Belgovision

0 comentários:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates