domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

Song of the Week: "Your Eyes"


Always want what I can't have
The resisting drives me mad
Pulls me closer when you do
I want you more

You walk away
And then you stay
I disguise
Want you to be
The one I see
In your eyes

I don't want to close the door
Let me dream a little longer
Want to read between the lines
In Your eyes

Always want what I can't have
If I love won't regret
( The ) feeling's stronger and I know
I want you more

Chorus

This is more than imagination
This is how it's supposed to feel
It goes deeper than what I know is real
In Your eyes

Informação/ Information:

Release/ Lançamento: May /Maio 2009
Album: Free
Charts/ Tops : #80 Netherlands Top 100

* This was a Dutch release.
* This was the first and only song not to be released in Belgium.
* The song was also released in Russia and in some Eastern European countries.
* It's 5th and last single from the album "Free".
* There isn't any video for the song.
* Há uma versão francesa, "Tes Yeux".

+ A canção foi lançada na Holanda, pela editora holandesa dela.
+ Esta foi a primeira e única música a não ser lançada na Bélgica
+ O single foi também lançado na Rússia e em alguns países da Europa de Leste.
+ É o quinto e último single do álbum Free
+ Não há nenhum video oficial para a canção.
+ Há uma versão francesa: "Tes Yeux".

1 comentários:

Roddy disse...

Adoro essa música dela :D

Queria um video para ela :\

:D

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates