terça-feira, 23 de setembro de 2008

Newspaper Interview / Entrevista de Jornal


Recently Kate Ryan talked about her breaktrough in the USA : "Perez Hilton put some stuff about me on his blog ,then the press seemed to woke up . However I did nothing to prove it."
She has also confirmed that she has a new contract in Canada and In South America too " It's good to have a chance in different places and things start to really work on the good way now , but still nothing like in Europe".
She was also asked about her tatoos and piercing: " I have in total 6 tatoos and 1 tongue pierce." and life before the new management: " Before working with the new management they were able to do everything they wanted with me . They decided the hairstyle , the clothes , since I went to eurovision I was able to be myself."
Talking about the singer's private life now ,she seems to have a new love in her life: " Yes I have a new love, but I'm not determined to talk about it much , because he's not famous and when you have this job , almost everything can make your relationship vulnerable".
Also the singer says to be "Stronger" like her second album released in 2004. " I do miss my mom a lot , when she died I couldn't return to our old family cafe which she used to own in Tessenderlo . It took me a while to return to the "Oude Post, but now I'm over it ."
And finnaly she commented about her eating disorders in 2005 " I have it undercontrol now. I know how far I can go and I have to be carefull for the rest of my life. Back then I tended to fall back as I didn't feel very well".
The singer will be next month in the TMF AWARDS , she has been nominated for 3 awards : Best Pop, Best Album and Best Female Nacional. Vote on www.tmf.be

0 comentários:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates